Monday, January 08, 2007

ICE

Shaking my heart skips as I sit thinking
it is better to have love and have lost,
not true ! The sorrow leaves my heart sinking
Love like winter, my ground is full of frost
Regretting what I did I seek to turn
back, please can you help me figure this out?
For intimacy does my cold heart yearns
As I stand here in ice, cold in my doubts
Knowing that I will miss your passionate
soul, the radio is playing bad grunge
I feel electricity thats lit
Who is that over there looking fine
Forget ice I'm going to make him mine
BY Luz Ovalle
AP English

2 comments:

laurenesme said...

Hey Luz, the ending is really funny but you need to go back and count your lines again. There are several lines that are not ten syllables.

yosly said...

Luz great anding twist, not to mention funny. A little ghetto doesn't hurt anyone cause it's "looking fine". but you forgot an entire line, the one that rhymes with "grunge", yeah good luck.