Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Spiteful Letter

Shaking, my heart skips as I sit thinking
It is better to have had loved and lost
Not true! The sorrow leaves my heart sinking.
Love, like winter, my ground is full of frost.
Regretting what I did I seek to turn
Back. Please can you help me figure this out?
For intimacy does my cold heart yearn
As I stand here in ice, cold in my doubts
Knowing that you will miss my tender touch
Now desperate decisions are what you make
Now what comes next will give you a clear hunch
That what I have said so far is all fake
Cause roses are red and violates are blue
I never loved, but in fact hated you.

1 comment:

Luz said...

i think the end of the poem is cool because it was a twist. it was unexpected. i liked how you wrote that everthing was fake and that u hated the person. it was like a joke, a cruel one but a good one.